Sample Legal Articles
The Incredibly Powerful Marketing - The Legal Edition includes two articles collections. The first focuses on topics relevant to family / divorce attorneys. The second covers topics for lawyers specializing in wills, trusts, probate and estate planning.
These are articles written for non-lawyers. We've written them in so they are easily understood by your clients when they are thinking about the services you can provide them. The intent of these articles is to showcase your knowledge and educate the reader them on different aspects of the field where you practice.
A set of these will be used on your website blog and promoted via email and social media to promote you and your practice:
Articles on topics for Family / Divorce Attorneys
- Finding the Right Divorce Lawyer for Your Case (This one is included in its entirety for you to sample our work)
- Three Steps You MUST Take If You Get Served Divorce Papers
- There Must Be 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
- Divorce 101. A Simple Explanation for a Complex Process
- 5 Reason Why Divorce May NOT Be the Answer
- Divorce Is Not the Silver Bullet
- Avoiding Divorce, Prolonging the Problem
Articles for Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Planning Attorneys
- Do I Really Need a Will?
- What Is Probate and Why Should I Care?
- Worse Case Scenario If You Die Without a Will
- Trusts for People Who Don't Have Tons of Money
- Remembering You As I Deal with Probate
- Dealing with It Now Means They Won't