7 Guiding Principles for Building a Money-Making Membership Site
Here's my gift to you. It's my explanation of the 7 guiding principles my team and I follow when building client membership sites. These short and simple explanations will keep you from mistakes that:
- limit sales,
- make updating content difficult, and
- increase the difficulty of running the site long term.
And these are principles that will keep you from troubles that will come up later and typically require a lot of time and money to fix.
I'm sharing it with you so you can:
- Get your site up quickly on a predictable schedule
- Maximize member experience so they keep coming back
- Increase additional purchases from your highly satisfied members
Here are the titles of the seven principles:
- Principle 1 - Please Don't Read the Documentation
- Principle 2 - You Need 3 Websites, But It's Not As Hard As You Think.
- Principle 3 - Make Your Membership Site a List Builder, Lead and Revenue Generator
- Principle 4: Organize Your Membership Content So It Captivates Your Audience
- Principle 5: Package Your Membership Site So It's 100% Focused on Selling
- Principle 6: Make an Awesome Membership Site First Impression
- Principle 7: Give Them Reasons to Be Hyper-Active on Your Site