Our Membership Site Packages
The Perfect Starter Kit
List Price $2,495
We call it a "Starter Kit," but don't let that fool you. This is a full functioning membership website with 3 membership levels. Click here to watch a video tour of the site. It contains all the necessary login/logout/forgot password features, a dashboard your members can use to access course materials with your LearnDash or LMSLifter courses configured with either Memberium or AccessAlly ready to go. Just add your course materials. We, of course, include our best practices Infusionsoft customer service campaigns making it easy for you to manage course access without needing to be an Infusionsoft know-it-all guru. We also include the video documentation you need to customize it.
This is the "perfect" option that gets you started fast and serves as the foundation to support you business.
- A professionally designed and visually appealing Wordpress membership website. The site will be designed to match your logo, color scheme and organization's branding.
- Your members arrive at the home page with a fully functioning login form which includes an attractive login web form, a standard "remember me" checkbox and, of course, a "forgot password" link in case members can't remember their credentials.
- A top of site menu bar providing access to your home page, membership content areas and and contact us page. This menu changes dynamically so members only get access to their content. Clicks to access content that's not available to a members redirects them them to a sales page where they can learn more and purchase the item. (It's all about the up-sell, right?)
- A high functioning dashboard page that welcomes members when they log in. This can be configured to include a welcome video, images and copy. This is where members see images, links or buttons they use to get at their content.
- Dashboard selectors get configured to display a ghosted image (usually in grey or with a padlock) for members that don't have access. We call this the forbidden fruit tease. We dangle it out there for them to see. Clicking there takes them to the corresponding sales page. They can learn all about it and make their purchase. (We can help clients build their sales page but that's an extra not included in this package.)
- The site gets delivered with three membership levels. This holds three separate courses, content sections or whatever it is you offer your members. If you only need one, don't worry. We'll set these up and hide 'em so they are ready to use when you do need them later.
- Professional looking and attractively formatted course and lesson pages for displaying videos, images, copy and other materials on your individual content pages. All this is done securely, of course, so prying eyes don't get at it.
- We'll build Infusionsoft opt-in forms or order forms members use to get access to our materials. Opt-in forms can be used to give members access to their lead magnet or whatever it is you offer for free (Yes! You can deliver lead magnets via your membership site.). Order forms will be set up for selling your content accepting one-time payments. We do subscriptions too, but you'll need to upgrade to "The Works" package if you charge your members monthly, annually, etc.
- Infusionsoft customer service campaigns administrators can use to give and remove access. This is a must for anyone wanting easy-to-use customer service interfaces. We give you an effortless membership site management experience.
- An Infusionsoft new member welcome campaign, sending out introductory email messages, delivering login credentials and providing autologin links (optional) for easy, no hassle access to your content.
- A contact us page enabling members to contact you or your team members to ask questions, provide feedback or send you comments. This will be implemented as an Infusionsoft campaign web form.
- If you're a serious course builder (and we hope you are), we configure LearnDash or LMSLifter so the courses you deliver to your client use of all the feature a well-build Learning Management Tool has to offer.
List Price $4,995
The works takes "The Perfect Starter Kit" up a few notches. It's contains all them features plus: (1) recurring revenue subscription support with expiring card and decline card processing, (2) try-and-buy configuration so members can sample your content before committing, (3) a fully functioning My Accounts page, (4) automated cancellation processing with integration with your customers support team (if you like) and (5) our best practices Infusionsoft customer service campaigns for solid subscription management.
- All the features provided by "The Perfect Starter Kit" membership and more. Keep reading.
- Recurring revenue memberships is key to perpetual income streams. "The Works" package includes configuring Infusionsoft to start subscriptions and take periodic payments after members purchase your program.
- For recurring payment subscriptions, you'll want automated expiring credit card and declined credit card handled automatically. We'll make sure the system sends reminders when a card will soon expire. We'll set up handlers to message your members when/if their card gets declined. These messages include links to forms site members use to correct the issue. No manual intervention is required by your team if you want it that way. Our goal is to automate as much of the collection process as possible.
- When decline payments reach maximum tries, we temporarily suspend members site access and provide them with instructions for correcting the issue. When members do correct the issue by making their payment, site access is automatically restored so they continue as happy paying members.
- You may want to offer your membership site programs as a try-and-buy. You give members access to your materials 7, 14, 30 days so they can take it out for a test drive. New members sample your content, cancel if they want to and get automatically charge their card on file when the times up. Of course, if they don't pay, we remove access and politely send them a message asking them "Why? We can add them to a longer term nurture campaign if you like too.
- We configure fully functioning cancellation functions so members can use your My Accounts page to request a cancellation. This can be used during a free trial or later once they've become a paying member.
- Our recommended method for building your My Accounts page is to make use of Infusionsoft add-on Fortapay. This provides an Infusionsoft E-Commerce integrated interface creating a very elegant My Accounts page. From there, members can update personal information, review their subscription renewal date and price, update passwords, review past invoices and pay outstanding invoices.
Serious Consulting and Customization
Contact Us for Pricing
Our team of experts understand Infusionsoft, Memberium and all the related add-on software. We can work with you to add advanced features to your membership site. This is includes working with Umbrella/Parent Child accounts, building membership site communities with tools like Social Learner for LearnDash and other advanced features. Don't hesitate to contact us if you've worked on a membership site and you need someone with more experience to look it over for you.
- Memberium Break Fix Services - So you 've gotten your Memberium membership site "most of the way" there. You either built it yourself or had someone else do it and you know it needs a good looking over. Our team provides Memberium membership site review services to audit what you have done and correct what is there so it become launch ready. Let us know and we'll take a look to see how we can lend a hand.
- Umbrella or Parent/Child Accounts - We frequently get request for Umbrella or Parent/Child account function. Memberium has done a great providing us with features that allow the selling of programs in blocks. The members that purchases the block can then provide access to the membership content via a Manage My Members page. The feature can also be configured to cancel members and allow others to reuse memberships used by others. It's all very comprehensive. This can be a valuable add-on to any membership program.
- Social Learner for LearnDash Build Services - Social Learner is a super solutions for adding forum and inter-member communication to your membership site. Making use of BBPress and several other add-ons, the solutions allows you to a member community to your site. This is similar to the features provide by a private Facebook with all the control you like and while retaining ownership of all member interaction. Let's discuss how we can add this to your package or to your existing membership program.
- Other Advanced Services - When you've worked on as many Memberium membership sites as we have, you can't help but learn how to use feature available in these platforms. There are too many to list here, but let us know and we'll go over how we might be able to work with you and your practice to deliver proven membership site features to your clients.
Virtual Assistant Services
List Price: Starting at $45 an hour
Even when you know Infusionsoft, Wordpress and Memberium really well, offer virtual assistants with expert skills in this subject matter and it's a real treat. You can offload Infusionsoft campaign and website administrative duties to someone that knows how to do it. You delegate and forget about it.
The comprehensive approach used by these guys to build membership sites, along with the best practices they recommend, are extremely helpful for those new to the process. They've kept us from heading in the wrong direction time and time again. Grateful for Jorge and the team!
MinistryVentures.org, Alpharetta, GA
As a partner focused on working with clients to build their business, we rely on Jorge and his team for membership website work. They know Memberium, Infusionsoft and have best practices that keep us looking like pros. We give it to them and just forget about it. It couldn't be easier and I can't recommend anyone more!
Misyte, CEO, Statesboro, GA