Setting up a Memberium Membership Site Is Soo Easy...
WITH THE RIGHT HELP!
We build 3 to 4 Memberium websites a month. You figure we've learned a few things. We'll include features in your membership site you didn't even know you needed.
Get access to our secret sauce features that are all included. Once you see these, you'll say, "How would I have gotten by without this?"
Let us get this done for you right . . . THE FIRST TIME!
Here's what do you get?
Stuff You Absolutely Need
A Memberium membership website with three levels. This will holds three separate courses, sections of content, or three of whatever it is you offer your members.
An attractively formatted page layout for displaying videos, images, copy and other materials in each of your three membership levels. All this is done securely, of course, so prying eyes don't get at it.
- Your members will fill out opt-in forms or pay via order forms we configure for you. Opt-in typically provide access to a lead magnet you offer your client.s Order forms can offer one-time payments with or without payment plans, promo codes, recurring subscriptions and other standard e-commerce features offered by Infusionsoft.
- An Infusionsoft new member campaign welcoming members, delivering login credentials and, optionally, providing autologin links for easy, no hassle access to your content.
- A My Accounts page where members can update their name, address, phone number, etc. They can update their passwords here, too. Update credit card features can be provided if offering recurring payment / subscription memberships.
- A contact us page enabling members to contact you or your team to ask questions, provide feedback or send you comments. This will be implemented as an Infusionsoft campaign web form.
Stunning Visual Design (It's gotta look good, right?)
A professional looking and very appealing Wordpress membership website design. The site will have a visual design matching your existing logo, color scheme and business look and feel.
- Your members arrive at a site home page / login page with a promotional banner (similar to the Infusionsoft login page) with a fully functioning login form with forgot password link.
- A top of site navigation bar providing menu access to your home page, courses / content sections, My Account and Contact Us pages. This is a dynamic menu that can display all courses / content sections. Menu items for items members have not purchased can send members to a sales page where to learn more and purchase the item.
- A highly functioning dashboard welcoming members upon login. This can be configured with content specific for your business so it meets your needs. The highlight will be a list of content selector links giving access to each area of content.
Secret Sauce Stuff (You didn't know you needed this)
- Dashboard selectors are configured to display grey and marked with lock icons for members that don't have access. These will be dangled in front of your members as forbidden fruit tempting them to learn more. Clicking these links will take members to a sales page where they can learn more and purchase the item.
- An Infusionsoft customer service campaign administrators can use to give and remove access. This comes standard with all the membership sites. We want to give you an effortless membership site management experience.
- For recurring payment / subscription, you'll want automated expiring credit card and declined credit card handlers. We'll configure automated update credit card messages for cards that will soon expire. We'll also set up handlers to make multiple attempts to charge cards that return declines. Our goal is to greatly reduce manual collection work.
Stuff You'll Need
- You're going to need hosting (duh!). We'll configure your hosting environment as long as it's supported by Memberium. If you don't have hosting yet, we'll set you up with what you need from our recommended provider at $30 a month. We'll get this for you using our affiliate link so we will be making a few bucks. This will get you super performance, 24/7 support and high reliability.
- We'll configure your DNS so your domain (that's your www name) brings up the site we build for you. If you don't have a domain, we'll show you how to get one. Purchasing the domain is one you. They typically run under $15 a year.
- You're going to need Memberium. Memberium configuration is 100% included. The license is not. If you already have your license, we'll put that to use. If you don't, we'll use your credit card and our affiliate link to get it for you at their published price. We'll make a few bucks, but not much.
- We recommend using Fortapay if you're offering recurring payments / subscription memberships. This is great for offering members an elegant experience when updating member profile info, updating credit cards, making payments and displaying invoice history. This isn't a requirement, but this is a nice step up. Fortapay runs you an additional $29 a month and we'll use our affiliate link to get it for you.
What We Need From You
- We're assuming you'll add the content. We include taking a representative number of pages in each membership level and configuring it for you. Our goal is to show you how to assemble a page using the very attractive visual layout we've created for you. Adding mountains of content for each of your three membership levels is not included. We can quote this for you and given how efficient our virtual assistants are, you'll find this price very reasonable. But this is something we would quote separately.
- We can assist with copy writing, graphic design, image selection from stock photo libraries and video production. That would be quoted separately too.
- Your plan for making your free and paid content available on the site. How much will your charge? Is it a pay once get access forever or will you offer it up as a subscription that stops when a member stops paying? We can definitely coach and consult with you on the approach that works best? That would be quote separately.
- Video hosting. If you have video content, you have to host it some where. Our recommended platform is Vimeo Professional. It's makes it easy for you to upload content going forward, is completely secure using Memberium best practices, and performs very nicely. We'll get this for you with no mark up. We won't even use an affiliate link.
This comprehensive approach to building a members sites used by these guys and the best practices they recommend are the way to go if you've never built one of these. It's not that it's difficult. It's that you don't build one of these every day. These guys do.
Thanks to Jorge and the team.